Thursday, March 29, 2007

New Stuff

Okay so Diana got new furniture, well I got some new stuff also. I am so excited!! My hardass or tightass husband really is a softie if you push hard enough! (love ya honey!!) He let me buy a overpriced wine rack that I just had to have!! I think it is super cool looking, he thinks it is really ugly. Oh well it is my house, his is up on the hill, and I don't tell him how to decorate it. So he will be hanging it up very soon for me, hopefully tomorrow, if not then it will be hung up Saturday. I also got shutters for the house, the only thing is that they are already a certain color and not the same as the color I bought today for them. So I now am priming the brand new shutters, so I will have a matching door & shutters. Everything will be done by the end of this weekend. He doesn't think it is a big deal if the shutters are wine colored and the doors are white. I am so OCD about the fact that my shutters & doors have to match. Maybe it is just me but I can't stand driving through a neighborhood and seeing blue shutters & a green or red door on a house. It drives me insane!!!! (back to the wine rack) So I am thinking that now that I have this new wine rack, I have to go shopping to find some really cool looking wine glasses to hang from it. I will be stopping at Pier One & World Market tomorrow on my lunch break!!!

I don't even want to get started on this subject but, I am starting to really get pissed off at the crap going on, on Idol!! Mowgli needs to be gone! Not only did he forget his lyrics but he ruined my favorite song by No Doubt!! That is all I can say, I don't want to get my blood boiling before going to bed.

Next week I am going to start buying everything I need for the big room change and painting job! I can not wait, I am so excited!!! After that is done then my next project will be the transformation of the kitchen, mostly meaning the cabinets. It is going to be a busy summer! I still have to work on flowers for outside also!!




That is all I have for now!! Night all.

3 comments:

Violet said...

Very cool about the wine rack and shutters. It is always nice to have things getting finished and the way you want them around the house.

Diana said...

Can't wait to see the wine rack! Let us know if you need help painting this summer. We have quite a few painters in this group. LOL!

Jen said...

I can NOT wait to see what all you have done to the house!!! I wish I'd been able to get up there this last trip....oh well.....tell Kayl I WILL email her back just nutso around here!!!