Tuesday, April 03, 2007

New Stuff.........Part II

I bought paint for the shutters and it totally did not come out in color like it was supposed to, my shutters were magenta! Of course Bill was having a fit, so he bought me a small can of black paint yesterday, and I added it and repainted the shutters, so now they are wine colored. Actually they are now the exact color that he bought them as! Let me tell you how happy was about that!! Well at least they are on the house and everyone is happy now, so as soon as the weather warms up again I will be painting both the doors.

The wine rack is not hung up yet, but he did buy the hooks to hang it.

I rearranged the living room yesterday, I think I might actually like it now. Bill does like it, he can see the TV from the dinner table and can control the stereo also from the table now!

Doug has moved out, so now I have to get on the ball and start getting stuff together and bought to make the move to the other side of the house. This time when I go buy paint I will take my husband with me, so I am not buying $36.00 cans of paint. I also have to buy the wire racks to make that small room into a closet. I can't wait, but I have to finish my first project first, which is paint the doors.


I need to get ready for work, so have a great day!!

No comments: