Saturday, April 07, 2007

Fashion Stupid

Hi, my name is Chris and I am fashion stupid.(In the tune of AA)

Anyone & everyone knows that I am not a fashion person, I don't keep up with all the latest trends. It is not that I don't want to, I just can't so. So I just don't worry about the latest fashion craze at all. Recently my sil Paula gave me some jeans that she can't fit in any more with her skinny self. They are hip huggers, or low rise jeans, whichever they are called......anyway these are a first for me. I guess you just have to get used to them, but they feel so weird. I don't feel like I have any tummy control in them. Also I need to where a really big shirt with them, cause my ass is so big that when I bend over I am exposing lots of thong & ass crack!! The first time I put them on, they felt like my stuff was about to fall out, so I bent over and checked myself out in the mirror, I laughed so hard, then when I stood back up again and realized I still had alot of junk hanging out, I laughed even harder. I will either quit wearing them or I will just get used to them. Maybe they are like the flip flops, you just have to get used to the tenderness in between your toes.(I never wore flip flops until a couple of years ago, I had a painful summer getting used to them, but it is all good now)

The group is planning a trip to Mexico in June, all I can say is that the resort looks beautiful, and I hope we get to join all of you guys!)




Courtesy of SparkleTags.com
Courtesy of SparkleTags.com

1 comment:

Jen said...

You are "cracking" me UP!!!!!

I really miss you all!!!! Come see me!!!!