Wednesday, April 04, 2007

DONE!!!

That is it I am done with American Idol! In another week or 2 I am sure Melinda will be booted so that little piece of crap can stay! I will pay my money for the pool but I will not watch any more this season or ever again, unless they can come up with a way to regulate the voting process. These little girls who are voting for Mowgli because of his looks (He is not cute!!) don't even realize that he is gay!!! Luckily I have plenty of other shows that I can watch instead. Maybe I will go watch Animal Planet in HD with Dave. At 8 pm tonight (same time as Idol) I could of watched Piranhas.


I am still waiting for my wine rack to be hung, as soon as it is, I will post pics of the shutters & rack.


Peace out!!

1 comment:

Karen said...

I so know what you mean. I can't stand Sanjaya! I think only 1 phone call per phone number should be alowed per house hold. Or something like that anyway. It's not fair to those of us that don't have automatic dialers and so on.