Friday, March 09, 2007

Television shows

I guess I will start at the beginning of my tv week.

Monday-Heroes: WOW! This is a great show, I have not been this so into a show since the very first season of ER. Monday was the season finale until the end of April, it is going to kill me to have to wait that long! At the end of every show they leave you hanging until the next one airs. It is going to be a long month and half for me!

Tuesday-House & American Idol: What can I say about House other than I love the arrogant ass that he is!

American Idol I feel truly has their best group of artist ever. The only thing that kills me is that these teeny bopper kids out there are voting people to stay because of their looks, not their talent. Haley should have left and Sabrina should be there still, Sabrina was awesome. The same goes for Sundance, he should be there and not Mowgli. Antonella Barba should have already been gone, she was horrible!!!!

Thursday-Survivor: This show is one my guilty pleasures! This season is good as always, and of course every season has someone who I just hate! That would be Rocky this season! UGGGHHH!!!

New Shows-Wedding Bells: I have it on tivo but yet to watch it, that is what Sunday is for!

Are you smarter than a 5th grader: Love this show, and yes most of the time I am smarter than a 5th grader. So far with all the episodes I have only gotten a total of 5 wrong! I should so go on this show! We could so use the money!!


Gotta love Ebay! I am always ordering or watching something, I have gotten some CM stuff off of there. I have always said that I would never order pages though because I was afraid they would get ruined in the mail. Well I lied, I ordered a pack of calendar pages. I was also right, by the time I got them in the mail they were bent up! UGGHH!


I am so excited that spring is almost here!! I am so tired of the cold freaking weather! I am ready for warm sunny days, and flowers!! Sitting around outside with our friends.

Doug has found a place to live, so he will be moving out in a couple of weeks, when he does it is time for a room swap! I am also thinking that maybe I will paint our new master bedroom before we swap. I have to clean the carpet from the flood. I am sure that my husband will be bursting with joy when I plan to paint and swap 2 rooms of furniture! Oh well! That is one of my goals in life, to drive my man crazy! I figure if he does it to me, then game on!! (love ya honey :D)

Well I guess I am outta here, I need to clean my house, cause you know I didn't already clean enough houses today. Since I work for a cleaning company and it is my job to clean, nobody else feels that they need to, mom will!!

2 comments:

Diana said...

When you are ready to paint, just have a painting party and it will get done in record time. :o)

Jen said...

What rooms are you swapping now?????? I can't wait to see!!!