Tuesday, May 22, 2007

Here we grow again!

Here our newsest family members. They are adding to our list of:
7 Chickens
4 Rabbits
1 Cat
1 Dog
And now
2 Kittens.............

We should know Thursday if we are getting another dog. (We are trying to get Payden, Alan's dog) Keep your fingers crossed for us!!

We let the kids each pick one, Kenny picked out the girl, which is the one with stripes. He named her Cheyenne. Kayla picked out the little boy, and named him Sylar.




Just to give you an idea of how little they are, Bill put them in plastic cups.



Oh no you didn't............................Oh yes I did!!

Being that our bathtub is in one of the building with firewood in it, I haven't been able to teach Kayla how to shave. So on the day of her dance I had to teach her. Of course the only place to do it was out at the waterpump.

She says now she has a story for kids, about how she had to sit outside and at a waterpump to shave her legs. She is calling it one of her redneck childhood stories. Pretty funny stuff!!




Thats all I have! I am going to bed!!!

1 down, 3 to go!!!!

3 comments:

Diana said...

Kittens are cute! WHen did you all get those? I knew Bill was wanting an outside cate, but I didn't know you were getting kittens.

Karen said...

Sylar! You guys must like Heros as much as I do. LOL!!

The kittens are so cute! Makes me want another :) Just kidding! Maybe!

Dave Morris said...

I shave my legs outside all the time!