Thursday, May 10, 2007

Just do it!!!

I am starting to get a little upset with 2 people I ordered some stuff from on ebay. The payment cleared for the items over 3 weeks ago. I have heard nothing! I have tried email them, and still nothing! I am an impatient person........I WANT MY STUFF!!!

We are down to 2 bunnies now. They are getting big, and they are starting to get so cute! Kayla is going to be distraught the day Bill decides he is having one for dinner!

Tomorrow is Kayla's dance. I am going to order her some flowers today. I am getting off work early tomorrow to help her get ready.

Not much of anything else going on.

1 comment:

Paula said...

You might want to contact ebay at this point to intervene....did you pay through paypal? If so, they can help you too. Talk to Mike, he knows all about that stuff and how to go about doing it.