Sunday, May 06, 2007

Pictures & stealing from Jen

Here are some pictures that I have taken in the past week!

The first set is from a field trip I went on with Kenny's class to the new stadium. I really hated to see the old stadium go, since I have so many memories at the old stadium, but I must say that the new stadium is beautiful!!!!




Here is a picture of the boys down on the field.

This is the Josh Hancock memorial.

Kenny & I in the Cardinals dugout.

(We were both very excited to be sitting down there!)



Where the pre & post game is taped.

The view from the media room, wow what a great view of the game!
Kenny & a friend standing where Al Hrabosky & Dan McLaughlin sit.
Emma kept attacking Kenny, it was so cute.
Then finally she just went over and laid her head on his leg.
Last but not least. The newest addition to our family.
Angel had 3 babies on Thursday evening.
They are 2 days old in these pictures.


I saw this on Jens blog, thought it was pretty cute, so now I am stealing it from her.

My 9 Names

1. YOUR REAL Name:Christina

2. YOUR GANGSTA NAME: (first 3 letters of real name plus izzle.) Chrizzle

3. YOUR DETECTIVE NAME: (fav color and fav animal) Purple Cat

4. YOUR SOAP OPERA NAME: (your middle name and street u live on) Anne Joanne

5. YOUR STAR WARS NAME: (the first 3 letters of your last name, first 2 letters of your first name.) Johch

6. YOUR SUPERHERO NAME: (Your 2nd favorite color, and favorite drink) Black Dr. Pepper

7. YOUR FOREIGN NAME: (2nd letter of your first name, 3rd letter of your last name, 1st letter of your middle name, 2nd letter of your moms maiden name, 3rd letter of you dads middle name, 1st letter of a siblings first name, and last letter of your moms middle name)

Hhauace (WTF!)

8. YOUR WITNESS PROTECTION NAME: (parents middle names) Marie Duane

9. YOUR GOTH NAME: (black, and the name of one of your pets)Black Jack (Hmmmm makes me want to go to the boat!!)

Peace out & have a great night!!

No comments: