Monday, November 05, 2007

Bruised Pride

I had my pride hurt...........I like my house, let me rephrase that......I Love My House!! I have since the very first time I saw it. Yes I will agree it is not pretty, but it will be. I understand that it is going to take a few years to have everything the way I want it. But it will happen and it will be beautiful! I will be the first one to admit that it was faaaarrrrrrr from beautiful when we first bought it. The one thing Bill & I always wanted was a house that we can make our own. This house is it, it has lots of making to go. I am sorry if my house is not good enough for you. I am sorry that you almost have to put your feet in the shower to pee. Eventually the old bathroom will get finished and it will be flippin awesome! I can see it in my head. I do miss having a big bathroom, but it will be so worth it when it is finally done. If you are uncomfortable at my house because of the way it looks, then please do yourself & me a favor, do not come to my house. I have gotten it off my chest, but the bruise is still there! That sucks!!

So anyway......................................................

Watched the movie Premonition yesterday..........really good flick!! Also rented Spiderman 3, but we haven't watched it yet. I didn't even know it was out, Kenny saw it and had a fit. For someone who doesn't like Spiderman anymore, he sure was persistent!

We went to the annual farm party Saturday. It was fun......We ran through the corn maze at night, that was reallllly fun. It was also really funny listening to the team of Paula, Mike & Kayla argue in the maze about which way to go. They were crackin me up. Kenny had a blast hiding and scaring people.



Anyone who has the urge to paint, feel free to come to my house this weekend. That is my plan for the weekend. I am painting & moving furniture. Sounds like fun doesn't it!! It will be so fun!!!


Time for me to go, I have to take Kenny to the bus stop.

3 comments:

Paula said...

I'm proud of you for sticking up for yourself....don't let a few people get to you. It takes years to get a house the way you want it...and once that happnes you will go and change it or move!!

Jen said...

me too!!! I am so proud of you for sticking up for yourself.... And honestly Chris, I don't think it is possible to ever "finish" a house, and anyone who has issues with it needs to.....I just had to erase that....I'm being sassy again...

Wish I could be there this weekend to help you paint!!!!

And you know we love the house!!! And honestly if I love it, no one else matters.......hahahahahahaha....

Ornery and sassy tonight!!! Ouch!

Dave Morris said...

I'm proud of you for sticking up for yourself!!!

I just wanted to fit in on this comment forum. Although I AM proud, I wouldn't have actually written it if it weren't for my comment-idol, Paula... who is finally starting to comment on blogs and shit again.