Wednesday, November 07, 2007

Painting

I have started painting. I must say that I reeeaaalllyyy love the colors I am using in our new to be bedroom!! The green is darker than I thought, but that is ok, cause it looks really good. Doug had made the comment awhile back that the colors I picked were warm, relaxing colors. I must say that I agree. Bill is getting all new baseboards. When we pulled off the old ones, I discovered that they just put up whatever they had. The board on one wall was not the same as the next wall. Those were some really classy people living here!! I also told Bill that I think some crown moulding would look really good.(hint,hint)

I have also started painting the UGLY old night stands of ours. I am painting them white. I must say they are starting to look pretty good! I just finished the 3rd coat of killz on my nightstand. It will probably need at least 2 more coats.

My living room is a disaster area! It has so much crap piled in it right now! Poor Bill, he hates messes! Sorry honey! I love you!! It will be great when I am done!! I promise!!

I would post pictures, but sorry I can't.......camera doesn't work.

Does anyone have a carpet cleaner I can borrow for about 2 weeks??? If I could clean the carpets then that would be awesome. Eventually I am going to go buy one. The vaccuum store has a GREAT cleaner for $300.00 which is not bad for a good cleaner.


Gotta go for now, off to my day job!!

1 comment:

Violet said...

when it is finished, it will look so great. i love the feeling of having everything the way you want it.