Thursday, November 15, 2007

Technology & Inventions

You would think that with the technology that there is today that someone could invent something to shut off a cars engine when the stupid person tries to run through a red light. My car will shut off if I back into a curb. I know I have done it before. It shu off and I had to put in in park, take the keys out, them put them back in of course to get it to restart. So why can't they do it for red lights? It drives me nuts when the light turns red and just about 3 or 4 more cars still go through. Also I think should come up with some kind of deer sensor, kinda of like depth finder for fishermen. It sits on your dash and detects if there is something within so many feet of the road. It sure would make driving these countries roads at night a little easier. I'm just sayin'!

The work in the house is not to far away from being done. I have to get it done by Tuesday, since we will be having house guest for the week. The kids are so excited that Jen, Sean & the boys will be staying with us. Kayla was more than willing to give up her new room for the week. Jen was pretty excited that they are going to have a 60 inch TV in their room. I have so much trash, I hope the trash man will take it all on Monday!! If not we are bummin since Thanksgiving is right around the corner! This year has just flown right by, I can't believe that is almost Christmas already!!

My mom broke a bone in her ankle the other night, so somehow I got stuck with the dog until Monday. She is a pain in the butt! She is constantly barking, she keeps nipping at Jack. I can not keep her off the furniture. I am going to give her one more night, then I may be making my sister take her. On top of everything, Jack to a big ole crap in the house last night, I don't know if he was having a stomach issue or if it is because of the other dog. But I do know this, if he does it again he will be grounded from my house for a week!! My stomach was not ready for that this morning!


If you have not gone and added to Dave's, Dick and Jane story,then you should. I check it several time a day to see if anyone has added to it, so far not to many. I think it could be really neat if everyone would add to it!!!

Well Wii the people must be getting off to work!!

2 comments:

Jen said...

Are you REALLY ready for us?????? We will be invading in less than 4 days.......

Violet said...

i can't wait to see the house. i'm sure it looks great.

sorry to hear about your mom. and the dog issue. neither of those things sound like much fun.