Thursday, November 08, 2007

Shopping with my sister Jenifred

Tonight I did some new stuff for the new bedroom shopping with Jennifer. I am not sure about Jen, but I had fun. I bought my first ever Egytian Cotton sheets! OMG! I can not wait to sleep on them tonight! I also bought a window scarf & hangers. Then when we were at Kohls I bought 3 accent pillows. They were on sale, the only thing is I won't have 2 of them until Jen gets here.

So in case you are wondering, how in the hell was I shopping with Jen..............I kept calling her to get her opinion on things. Then I went to Kohls in O'Fallon, and she went to Kohls up there by her house, and we talked on the phone while we were shopping. Anyway I like shopping with Jen, I will be reeeeaaaaaaaaaaaaaaalllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy glad if they move home next year.

Now I just have to go buy new bedside lamps & I need to find a dark purple bedskirt.


Speaking of Jen....................When we were at Target we were talking about Daughtry, Just so you know, he is opening for Bon Jovi on Feb. 21 at the Bradley center in Milwaukee.

3 comments:

Jen said...

Let me see if I still have my carpet cleaner....since I don't have any more carpets, I don't really need a carpet cleaner, but I may have given it to someone, I'll get back to ya on that!!!

And I did have fun!!!!! I am really good at shopping and spending money, mine, yours, theirs, doesn't matter, I can spend anyone's money really easily if they want me too!!!!

hahahahahaaaaa.....I'll keep on the lookout for a bedskirt!!!

Jen said...

Oh, and that would be my BIRTHDAY weekend.......how much fun would THAT be?????? hhhmmmmm....???????

hint....hint.....hint...........

Chris Johnson said...

I was thinking it is my anniversary weekend!